Tuesday, September 15, 2009

pumpkin for my pumpkin

I'm very quickly learning how busy life is staying home with the Little Man...and I only have one kid, I cant imagine what its like with more or soccer practices and homework... but regardless, I'm loving it! I'm so happy having this time with Aidan and being able to do fun things like taking him to the park or reading books. The best part about him not being in daycare is that he is actually taking full naps 2x a day!
I'm learning how to make the most of his naps because that is the only time I get each day to get things done. For instance, today I made his food, including pumpkin and banana. I cant wait for him to try the pumpkin!

This weekend we went to NJ for a cousin's birthday party and had a blast. Aidan went on the swings for the first time and looooved it!



I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather...cause its gonna be rainy and gross tomorrow :(

No comments: