Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cloth Diapers

Nope, still not pregnant...but I do still have a little boy in diapers and I'm pretty positive we're going to do cloth diapers next time around because, well I'm just sick of paying for regular diapers and there are terrible for the environment. So, naturally I've just purchased my first cloth diapers and am going to try them out on the Little Man. I'm thinking they might even help with potty training since he'll feel that he's wet. Can't hurt, right?

PS. I not so secretly really want these:
    

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We're cloth diaper-ers! Love 'em, and friends who have used them SWEAR they help with potty training.

Momma on the Run said...

We use Happy Heineys and GroVia AI2 on Rowan. I definitely love cloth and Sam doesn't mind it either (he changes them but doesn't do the laundry.) I was just thinking about doing a cloth post too!

Victoria said...

What do you do about day care though? Will day care places "do" cloth diapers?

Ab said...

We seriously considered cloth for Brother, but our daycare hasn't decided yet if they'll "do" them since it would mean sending us home with a bag of dirties each day. So I'm trying to convince them that G-Diapers (a hybrid) would be a good idea. Brother did get some leg warmers at one of my showers, though, and I can't wait to make him wear them!