Thursday, November 18, 2010

Its almost Friday

I've been absent the last few days and with good reason...

We have been redoing our bathroom taking it from this:



To this:
A work in progress...

Its a beautiful pale "tiffany's" blue

We have been trying new recipes (hello pizza bites!)


Thank you for the idea, MF!


  Dr. F was on the other side of the knife getting his wisdom teeth removed.
That's right, I ace-bandaged ice packs to his cheeks. I'm such a good nurse :)

And we've settled on a new color for our bedroom (to be painted next week!)




Oh yeah, did I mention Little Man's 2nd birthday is SATURDAY? OHMYGOSH! and relatives are descending on our house in a mere matter of days for Thanksgiving?! Yeah...we've been a little busy and I wouldn't trade it for the world!



1 comment:

Momma on the Run said...

I'm going to have to hit you up for painting advice! Love the pizza picture with the "I don't know!" hands:-)