1. I have decided its time to get moving again and the isometrics I've been doing at my desk don't really count. I am going to run the Broad St. 10 miler in May. I was supposed to do this, along with the NYC marathon, with the one and only McV 2 years ago...but then I found out I was expecting the Little Man. So this year, before there's another bun in the oven, I'm going to do it. Anyone interested in running with me? *please note: I am VERY slow and actually cant even run a mile right now...hence training will begin immediately to give me the longest opportunity to get in shape
2.My college roommie is coming all the way from Richmond to visit this weekend with her husband and daughter. SOOOOO excited! The men will drink burbon and smoke cigars on the patio and Jill and I will relax watching Law & Order SVU in our pj's just like old times...except now we have husbands and babies... :)
3. I love love love mint.com. It is so easy to use and has really given me a great picture of our budget. For the first time I feel like the guess work is taken out and I have a real-time handle on our finances. Not to mention that we're going to itemize our taxes this year and this is going to make that sooo much easier!
4. Dr. F & I are NERDS. Our most recent Netflix queue has looked something like this:




3 comments:
the john adams series is awesome!
What weekend is broad street? I will absolutely run it with you!
John Adams totally is awesome. And I second McV--what's the date--and I'm down? I'm also trying to do the 1/2 marathon next November...you could come visit and do that one with me...:)
The Broad Street Run is SO much fun!! It's completely flat, packed with runners, and full of support. Plus you see so much of Philadelphia (the good, the bad, and the very very ugly). I *might* be up for running it with you - we'll see :)
Post a Comment