Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dear Jillian Michaels,

Last night I moved from your level one workout to level two. I was huffing and puffing, doing all of the exercises in their easier, modified executions and am still slightly weak this morning. Thank you for kicking my ass as promised. My pants already fit better.

See you tonight,

Jenna


PS. I just got this cool SiteMeter feature hooked up to my blog and realized so many more people are checking in than I knew! So, dont be a stranger! Leave a comment or just say hello :)

2 comments:

Ab said...

I am SO IMPRESSED! I might have to pick up a gem from Ms. Michaels too!

PS if things keep going like they are, I suggest a rendez-vous in DC--or something. God help me!

Mary Frances said...

hi jenna! i just clicked over from ab's blog (she and i went to high school together) and wanted to say hello for two reasons: 1) i bought the jillian michaels dvd this summer too! jillian is KICKING MY ASS. i can totally empathize. 2) my husband and i live right outside of philly! crazy!

anyways, glad to find you! cheers!