Thursday, October 16, 2008

home stretch


We're getting so close I can almost taste it! Officially 4 weeks to go and if my body is telling me anything, I'm not going to make it a full four weeks.... my guess is 2-3 weeks. The contractions and waddling have started in full force and on top of it all, Georgie, my cat, wont leave me alone and she's not usually a full on cuddly animal. Oh, and Aiden has dropped big time. The heartburn is gone!!! but... my feet have swollen like balloons and the aforementioned WADDLE.

In news other than baby, the Phillies won last night and are headed to the World Series. Let me tell you, the partying in the streets last night was out of control!! People were carrying on until 2:30 did a pretty stellar job of keeping me awake. And no, I'm not bitter...

Mr. F also pointed out to me that the worst of my semester is over! I've already finished the majority of papers, exams and even my thesis presentation! All thats left is a few presentations and finals in Dec that will be take homes and papers. Holy cow! That feels GREAT! And speaking of class... I suppose I should start paying attenting now... :)

Tomorrow is the official 36 week mark!!

No comments: