We also got the great news that the baby looks perfectly healthy, has a full head of hair (no surprise there!), is head down (I already knew that thanks to the copious amount of kicking directly to my ribs) and weighs almost 5lbs already...that last part isn't so fabulous. I mean, its great, but also means we're looking at another 8+ pounder. UGHH.
Dr. F thinks the baby looks like a boy, and I kinda think he's right...but who can really tell? I resisted the (enormous) temptation to find out if the baby is a boy or girl and now there is no way we will know until SB is born. I even read the report just in case I "accidentally" came across the sex, but to no avail. I'm kicking myself. Despite the cute yellow outfits I bought, I really just wish I knew. At least we've settled on our boy and girl names...and even started talking about names for baby #3. Dr. F even initiated this conversation! Let's get this one here first, ok babe?
My camera is also dying a slow and painful death... the lag time is unbelievable between pictures, and that's if it decides to actually take a picture when the shutter is pressed. I really didn't want to spend the money because we're trying so hard to save money...but we can't be a few weeks away from having a new baby with no camera. I read a ton of reviews and ended up going with this baby:
It got fantastic reviews on image clarity and shutter speed: two things I am really looking for in a camera. What I really wanted was a fancy DSLR camera, but that is no way in the realm of our budget, even a cheap one, so I need a quality point and shoot. I can't wait to get my hot little hands on it! And of course, I had a coupon for $10 off and opted for in-store pick up to avoid the shipping charges. Never pay full price for anything!! :)


1 comment:
Good call on the new camera! Excited to see pics of your little one and find out the names you chose. My husband is already talking about #4 because he doesn't want an odd number of kids. Ummmm not what someone wants to hear mid-pregnancy. I miss wine!!
Post a Comment