Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shout out

This year my parents' rented a house in the Outer Banks for a week and invited us along. I am soooo pumped! I also realized we are going in 8 weeks.... and I need a bathing suit! SO I ordered this little number from Lands End* 
 I love that it has removable straps and side drawstrings so I can make it more or less tunic-y. I also love that it will match the black bottoms I bought on clearance at the end of last season. But most of all, I love that it went on sale (almost $20 off!) two days AFTER I bought it. So, what is a cheapskate budget conscious girl to do? Try the Live Chat feature on their site and ask if its possible to have a price adjustment. Guess what?! It totally is!! So, today's lesson: it never hurts to ask :)

No comments: