Thursday, January 7, 2010

Catching up

The last few weeks have been great and I hope everyone had a restful and wonderful Chrismahannakwanzika and New Year celebration! We were down in VA for almost 3 weeks and while it was awesome having willing babysitters in the the grandparents, it was equally awesome to finally get back to our own home in Philly. Yes, thats right, I just said it was awesome to get back to Philly...

I'll spare you all the details of Christmas morning with the Little Man, but lets just say it was fun and I know its only going to get better. He has grown up so much in the last few weeks, its mind boggling. For instance, he now can point to his belly, head, teeth, ears, feet and nose when asked. He has also figured out how to climb on furniture and says about 15 words or parts of words. Screw "your baby can read," my baby is a genious at not even 14 mos! (ok, indulge my motherly bragging for a moment :)

Here are some pics and videos of the last few weeks.

In December we had Mr. F's annual fraternity Christmas party. What a blast!!



My childhood best friend also got married!



And finally, we had a great break at home!







Aidan got obsessed with a dancing Santa...

1 comment:

K said...

Hi, I don't know if I have ever commented or not. I am Ab in Richmond's MIL. Your little guy is precious! Ab is so hoping that you and yours will be moving to Richmond. Good luck, your little man is about to become a very busy person. Our granddaughter turned about that age and got busier and busier and busier---a wonderful time. Enjoy1